Deep Bottle Green Pure katan SIlk Handloom Saree
Regular price Rs. 23,800.00
Sale price Rs. 23,800.00 Regular price
A celebration of our heritage with design inspiration rooted in myriad textile traditions. This is a beautiful saree with exquisite khadwa bootis in roopa sona zari. The exquisite Meena inlay makes this an unforgettable piece.
- Color - Stunning Shade of Deep Bottle Green
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Specialty - Luxury is in the details of this handwoven masterpiece with a rich and intricate Roopa Sona or Gold and Silver zari floral jaal. Breathtaking Banarasi opulence!
- Ikkatdoor Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- MATERIAL: KATAN SILK
- HANDLOOM WOVEN ANCHAL ZARI BORDER
- SAREE LENGTH: 5.60 MTRS
- SAREE WIDTH: 45 inches
- BLOUSE LENGTH: 1 MTRS (Unstitched)
- DRY CLEAN ONLY
- COLOR: DEEP BOTTLE GREEN
- Dry clean only.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months.